Freddo Toys 3 Wheels Kick Scooter
Order today with express shipping and get it by . Please add product to cart and checkout for shipping options & rates.
The scooter that grows with your child!
Yes, scooters are fine, but what if we tell you that we have THE scooter that grows with your child? Exactly! Our 3 Wheel Kick Scooter from Freddo Toys will stand the test of time with ease! Thanks to its quality materials and its 4-height extendable bar, it will become the faithful friend that will accompany your child from 3 to 14 years old.
- The best is the easily adjustable height: 4 different heights with an adjustable handlebar, T-bar with Secure Lifting and Twisting Lock. Accommodate ages 3 and up, suitable for 33' to 64' height. It will grow with your child!
- Featuring 2 big front LED wheels and small rear LED wheels, which are bright enough to be seen even during the day and especially at night. They get brighter the faster your kids go.
- PU high-rebound wheels and ABEC-7 bearings ensure smooth & quiet gliding. The durable and wide deck is sturdy enough to hold up to 110lbs. The deck is low-to-the-ground, making it easy for kids to hop on and off.
- It's hard to go wrong when it comes to giving a scooter as a gift, but if you also give a scooter that adapts to the child's age and is height adjustable, it's impossible to fail! For going to school, for a ride, or just for fun, this scooter is the perfect gift.
- This scooter is guaranteed to be the most satisfying toy for your child. It will provide years of enjoyment and can withstand anything that a toddler or kid could put it through.
Age Group: 3 to 14 / Max Weight: 110 lbs
What Does This Limited Warranty Cover?
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from American Kids Cars.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, including any manufacturer defects in the battery.
During the Warranty Period, American Kids Cars will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
American Kids Cars will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from American Kids Cars is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Our 365 Extended Warranty has the same coverage as our 90 Days Warranty but extended for another 365 days from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 Days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What Do You Have to Do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty related inquiries.
How to Get a Custom License Plate for You Ride-On
- Step 1 - Choose your desired ride-on toy
- Step 2 - Choose "Yes Please" for the "Custom License Plate" option
- Step 3 - Write the name or text that you would like on your custom license plate. Maximum of 20 characters.
- Step 4 - Choose the license plate style you like. All the license plate options are shown below.
License Plate Options